Paul’s Taxi Working Arrangements from 5th January 2021:
Please contact through phone/email/Messenger for bookings 7 days a week, as I will not be using the Taxi Rank for the foreseeable.
PLEASE ONLY TRAVEL IF YOUR JOURNEY IS ESSENTIAL AND YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Following the Prime Minister's latest announcements, the following arrangements apply;
- THE DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS MUST NOW WEAR A FACE COVERING IN THE TAXI UNLESS THERE IS A LEGAL OR MEDICAL EXEMPTION.
- Only one adult will be permitted to travel in the rear nearside seat and in extreme circumstances a maximum of two children (i.e: THREE PASSENGERS MAXIMUM)
- Only journeys booked in advance will be undertaken (I will not be available from the rank)
- Only legally allowable journeys will be undertaken (e.g; Shopping, medical, allowable work)
- To assist with the UK Government's 'Test and Trace' Scheme, I will make a note of the name and contact details of all lead passengers. You can also 'check-in' with the NHS Test and Trace app
My cleaning regime will continue as is:
- Hand sanitiser will be available for all passengers
- The contact points will continue to be cleaned after every trip
- Whilst accepting cash, my preferred form of payment will be contactless card
During this ‘Lockdown’, all journeys will now be charged at the full metre fare at the appropriate tariff
- I will continue to make myself available to the Melksham Community Group, this will effectively be my only free or discounted service for the foreseeable future
As further changes come into place, I will reflect, and adjust my services and pricing accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support