Paul’s Taxi Working Arrangements from 30th November 2021:
PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TAKE A PCR TEST, THE VIRUS REMAINS A SERIOUS HEALTH RISK. IT'S IMPORTANT TO STAY CAUTIOUS AND HELP PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR TAXI RANK WORK
Following the Prime Minister's latest announcements, the following arrangements apply;
- FACE COVERINGS ARE ONCE AGAIN COMPULSORY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT INCLUDING TAXIS, UNLESS LEGALLY EXEMPT
- Whilst a maximum of 4 passengers will now be allowed, passengers 1,2 and 3 will be asked to sit in the rear behind a screen unless there is a need medically. If the front seat is used, A FACE COVERING MUST BE WORN, OR I WILL REFUSE THE FARE AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES (GIVEN WILTSHIRE COUNCIL HAVE ISSUED NO GUIDANCE OR POLICY)
- To assist with the UK Government's 'Test and Trace' Scheme, I will make a note of the name and contact details of all lead passengers or you can also 'check-in' with the NHS Test and Trace app
My cleaning regime will continue as is:
- Hand sanitiser will be available for all passengers
- The contact points will continue to be cleaned after every trip
- Whilst accepting cash, my preferred form of payment will be contactless card
I will wear a face covering and passengers must wear a face covering too.
All journeys will now be charged at the full metre fare at the appropriate tariff
As further changes come into place, I will reflect, and adjust my services and pricing accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support